Love to Camp? So does Cobos Insurance. In fact, we love to water ski, jet ski, and four wheel too! If you are a person who loves recreational toys, then you have come to the right place.
Cobos Insurance can provide coverage for the following in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Horse Trailer
- Pop Up Trailer
- Jet Ski
- Snow Mobile
- Four Wheelers
- Golf Carts
Our recreation vehicle policies can provide both liability and physical damage coverage for motorhomes up to $500,000 and travel trailers up to $300,000.
Did you know not all vehicles require liability?
If your recreational vehicle is being pulled by a personal auto
, then the liability extends from that auto. This would be applicable for RV’s and fifth wheels. Motorhomes must have liability coverage in order to be legal for road use. Also, if you park your camper in a camp ground you need to call your agent to have liability extended from your home
In addition to your base policy, we offer many endorsements to further customize and enhance your coverage. Listed below are a list of our most common coverage's.
- Personal Effects Coverage- Many recreational vehicles have personal property inside. For example, you may have added a microwave or television in your RV. Without personal effects coverage you may not have coverage in the event of a loss.
- Roadside Assistance- Have a break down? Roadside assistance will provide coverage to safety transport you to the nearest repair facility
- Emergency Expense- Pays for temporary living facilities, transportation, and cost of returning the RV in event of covered loss more than 50 miles from home
- Total Loss Replacement- Replaces current RV with a new RV in the event of a covered loss
What info do I need to obtain a quote?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Insured person name, DOB, & SSN
- Year Make and Model of RV/Trailer/Jetski
- Address of camp ground if applicable
Q: What if my RV is permanently parked?
A: Many carriers will request the address of the campground or location that the RV is located. In many cases RV’s will have permanently attached structures while parked.
Q: I only use my RV in the summer, do I have to insure it all year?
A: It depends. If you own your RV then you can reduce or even remove coverage in the winter months. At Cobos Insurance, we do allow clients to reduce their coverage to comprehensive only to protect against threats like, fire, hail, theft, glass breakage vandalism and malicious mischief. However, if you are still making payments you will need to maintain coverage year round to satisfy your loan requirements.
Q: I want to take my RV to Mexico on vacation, is that covered?
A: No, we do not provide coverage to Mexico. Coverage will only extend to United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and US territories.
Q: Do you provide “Full- Timer’s Liability”?
A: Yes, if you do not own a residence and you are using your RV as your primary residence we can provide full timer’s personal liability, medical payments to others, loss assessment and storage shed contents coverage.
Q: What is vacation liability?
A: Vacation liability pays up to a specified limit for which insured is legally liable as result of accident that occurs while the RV is used as a temporary vacation residence.
Thank you for your interest in Cobos Insurance Center, if you have questions or would like to speak with one of our insurance professionals call us at 440.233.6199 or contact us via email.
Proudly serving Ohio and Kentucky, especially the local communities of Elyria, Lorain, Medina, Avon Lake, Avon, Sheffield, Vermilion, Wakeman, Westlake, Rocky River, and North Ridgeville.