Why choose Cobos for your motorcycle insurance? Because we can offer customizable coverage to suit your needs. We can provide insurance for most motorcycles, including cruisers, sport bikes, touring bikes, dirt bike, mopeds, scooters, ATVS – even classic bikes.
Whether you want to ride year round or prefer to utilize our winter “lay up” period, we can help you. We can offer liability limits from state minimums up to $250/$500,000/$100,000. If you want higher liability limits, we can even look into securing you an umbrella policy.
Have a custom paint job or accessories? No worries, will can provide you will the additional coverage you need. We can even offer things like total loss coverage, so if your bike gets stolen or totaled you can sleep well knowing our carriers can get you a new one just like the original.
Have an antique/ vintage bike you like to take to shows or enjoy working on? We have special policies just for you. We even offer coverage for spare parts and tools. So all those extra parts lying around in your garage, we’ll cover them.
In addition to your base policy, we offer many endorsements to further customize and enhance your coverage. Listed below are a list of our most common coverages.
- Transport Trailer Coverage: Comprehensive and collision coverage for trailers used to transport a covered bike. We can insurance trailers up to $7500.
- Replacement Total Loss Coverage: Replacement coverage for bikes purchased new and totaled within the first 24 months
- Optional Equipment Coverage: Additional insurance for any trailer or parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, sidecar or other items not originally provided by the manufacturer as standard equipment.
- Towing and Labor: Coverage for towing, tire changes, Battery service, Fuel Delivery.
What Information do I need for a quote?
- Driver DOB, SSN and DL #
- Year, make and model of bike
- Cubic Centimeters of bike
- Do you have your motorcycle endorsement?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What can I do to reduce my rate?
A. We know that toys can get expensive, that is why our carriers have lots of different discounts. Some of our most common include multi-bike discount, organization discounts, motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities. Discounts can range anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent, depending on the company and your state
Q. When is your layup period?
A. 3 month (the complete months of December, January and February) 5 month (the complete months of November, December, January, February and March).
Q. Can I get a discount for taking a motorcycle safety course?
A. Yes, you can get up to 10% off if you have taken a safety course in the last three years
Proudly serving Ohio and Kentucky, especially the local communities of Elyria, Lorain, Medina, Avon Lake, Avon, Sheffield, Vermilion, Wakeman, Westlake, Rocky River, and North Ridgeville.